- Jab (1st hit): Pico does a low kick.
- Jab (2nd hit): Pico does a high kick.
- Forward tilt: Pico bashes the enemy with his gun.
- Up tilt: Pico turns around and kicks upward.
- Down tilt: Pico does a sweep kick.
- Forward smash: Pico does a powerful side kick.
- Up smash: Pico does a powerful uppercut kick.
- Down smash: Pico does a double sweep kick.
- Neutral air: Pico kicks in an arc above him.
- Forward air: Pico swipes his gun 2 times in front of him.
- Back air: Pico does a reverse spin kick.
- Up air: Pico flips upside down and kicks upward.
- Down air: Pico spins and kicks downward.
- Neutral special: Pico fires his Uzi. Very inaccurate, 1% damage per bullet.
- Side special: Pico sprays with a fire extinguisher. Deals water element damage.
- Up special: Pico points his Uzi downwards and fires it rapidly to propel himself upward.
- Down special: Pico pulls out a grenade which can be thrown afterwards.
- Super Attack: Pico extends his Uzi magazine size and rapidly fires it for a huge bullet storm.
- Pico has alts based on Nene, Darnell, Cassandra, Alucard, Cyclops, and Piconjo from his series.
- Pico's purple and white alt is based on his palette from the Newgrounds Writing Anthology.
- Pico's red alt is a direct reference to the red alt he has in Guppy's Quest.
- Pico was released as a playable character in IGB's 1.77 patch on May 7th 2016, which is the same day when Pico Day was happening on Newgrounds.