Salad Fingers is the protagonist of the animated Salad Fingers series and a playable character in Indie Game Battle.
He appears as a tall, humanoid figure.
He has light green skin, three long fingers on each hand (hence the name), red pupils, an oval head without ears or a nose, a dark blue-ish shirt, black pants and brown shoes.
- Jab (1st hit): Salad Fingers slaps the enemy with his fingers.
- Jab (2nd hit): Salad Fingers spins around and slaps the enemy with his other hand.
- Jab (3rd hit): Salad Fingers spins one more time and slaps the enemy with both hands.
- Up tilt: Salad Fingers covers his head and expands his fingers diagonally upward.
- Forward Tilt: Salad Fingers covers his head and kicks forward.
- Down tilt: Salad Fingers whips his fingers in an arc around his head.
- Forward smash:
- Up smash:
- Down smash: Salad Fingers whips both of his fingers downward in both directions.
- Neutral air: Salad Fingers swipes his arm around him.
- Forward air:
- Back air: Salad Fingers stretches and extends both of his legs outwards behind him.
- Up air:
- Down air:
- Neutral special: Salad Finger wiggles his arms infront of him. Every enemy "caught" in this move gets medium damage and stunned for a bit.
- Side special:
- Up special: Salad Fingers spins his fingers around like a helicopter.
- Down special:
- Super Attack:
- Salad Fingers is originally from a viral flash animation called Salad Fingers. This makes him the first character in Indie Game Battle to not have originated from a video game, the second being theMeatly (which is based on an existing game developer and a comic persona)
- Most of Salad Fingers' attacks and sounds are from Newgrounds Rumble, a brawler game originally released on Newgrounds.
- One of his alternate costumes is based on "Aunty Bainbridge", a character from his animated series.